COVID POLICY & PROCEDURES
Covid-19 update – Let’s protect each other
Pihopa Retreat follows the NZ Government Protection Framework and our team is fully vaccinated.
For accommodation guests, vaccine passports are not mandatory at our premises.
We aim to deliver a safe and enjoyable experience for all our guests. Please be aware of the following:
- At Red and orange settings, all guests are required to scan the QR code upon arrival and wear a face mask in public spaces.
- We kindly ask you to rebook your holiday and stay at home if you or anyone travelling with you currently have the following symptoms: fever, new cough, new breathlessness, sore throat, cold symptoms, runny nose, loss of sense of smell.
- If you, or anyone you are travelling with, experience any symptoms of Covid-19 during your stay at Pihopa Retreat, please remain in your bedroom and let us know via phone call or text on 0223904463
- Keep track of where you have been. Most of the businesses in the Nelson and Tasman region and New Zealand have a QR code that you can scan with your phone. Please turn Bluetooth tracing on.
- The cleaning and sanitising principles that we apply and use at Pihopa Retreat are recommended by the NZ Ministry of Health.
- Please wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds and use hand sanitiser before and after touching common surfaces such as doors, light switches and furniture. Hand sanitiser is provided in your accommodation. If you run out, please let us know and we will provide some extra.
- Spatial separation between groups of guests in common areas should be at least one metre. Touchpoints are being eliminated or minimised.
If you have any questions please ask. We will welcome any questions, comments, or feedback.
For more information on the COVID-19 Protection Framework traffic light levels please follow links below:
Food and drinks services https://www.business.govt.nz/covid-19/covid-19-protection-framework/food-and-drink-services/
Events and Gatherings https://www.business.govt.nz/covid-19/covid-19-protection-framework/events/
FLEXIBLE TRANSFER DATES
If guests need to cancel due to Covid-19 and are within the cancellation policy dates, we will make an exception and hold the payment in credit for 12 months to be applied toward a future stay. Funds will be non-refundable.
New dates will be subject to availability and seasonal rate changes.