Covid-19 update – Let’s protect each other
We aim to deliver a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our guests. Please be aware of the following:
- We kindly ask you to rebook your holiday and stay at home if you or anyone travelling with you currently have the following symptoms:
- New cough
- New breathlessness
- Sore throat
- Cold symptoms / runny nose
- Loss of sense of smell
- If you, or anyone you are travelling with, experience any symptoms of Covid-19 during your stay at Pihopa Retreat, please remain in your bedroom and let us know via phone call or text on 0223904463.
- Keep track of where you have been. Most of the businesses in the Nelson and Tasman region and New Zealand have a QR code that you can scan with your phone. Please turn Bluetooth tracing on.
- The cleaning and sanitising principles that we apply and use at Pihopa Retreat are recommended by the NZ Ministry of Health.
- Please wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds and use hand sanitiser before and after touching common surfaces such as doors, light switches and furniture. Hand sanitiser is provided in your accommodation. If you run out, please let us know and we will provide some extra.
- Spatial separation between groups of guests in common areas should be at least one metre. Touchpoints are being eliminated or minimised.
- During Alert Levels 2 to 4, we regret that we will not be able to provide daily servicing of your bedroom. If you need any extra supplies of tea bags, coffee, milk, towels and toiletries please let us know. We will continue to supply breakfast during this time. We will confirm when ready and leave outside your room.
- We have removed magazines, books, tourism info and our compendium from the rooms during Levels 2 to 4 in line with industry best practice guidelines. We will send our compendium to you by email. If you require any local information, please let us know.
If you have any questions please ask. We will welcome any questions, comments or feedback.